internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The tables of David and Lee

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The tables of David and Lee
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:15:24 -0400

Why do I bother? Perhaps because this is a discussion over Iraq and America's role in the world, and we are all superficially pasting our preferences over the candidate that most resembles them, or diverges from them the least. I know I am, and from what I've seen on this list from former Deaniacs, Kucinichites, Edwardsians, and so forth, that seems to be the case for everybody else, too.

So, here goes...