internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The tables of David and Lee

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The tables of David and Lee
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:54:39 -0400

On Oct 3, 2004, at 9:57 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

I have lots to say, but don't really want to get embroiled in a tit-for-tat back-n forth. I had my say, you had your say, and I'm mostly willing to leave it at that.

I'm willing to do that, with one exception.

... The Iraq situation feel so incredibly short of the threat level for invading another country. ...

... having someone making decisions based on actual facts must come as shock.

Who was it on this list who said we're (voters, not just INW members) using different facts?

Sorry, it just made me chuckle. Not at your expense, and I hope it doesn't come across that way. I just stepped back for a moment, saw that, and thought of the quote from a few days ago.

Y'all have a great week -

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com