internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:18:48 -0400

I forget who it was - a general, possibly 19th century? but not American, I don't think - who said, "War is a series of catastrophes resulting in victory."

As to reactions the the debate, rather than reactions to the reactions of the reactions to the reaction to the war in Iraq: polls are starting to come out that Kerry's picked up a couple points, and Bush dropped a couple; though at least one poll says Kerry picked up a point and Bush none. But those are nation-wide, and comments on this thread have already started on them.

If anybody's seen some battelground state polls - please, nothing from the DNC, RNC, MoveOn.org, SwiftVets, or whoever - share the link!

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com