internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] immediate reactions
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 00:25:59 -0400

/me has no cable. :'(

but i have to say, damn, i thought bush was supposed to be a great
debater (resisting saying hes a master debater) and had never lost a
debate in his life, but he messed that all up.

Now, I'm about as biased as they come, but I'm not above calling
someone out of he messed things up. There were a few times when I
wanted to reach out and smack Kerry up side the head, but I was too
distracted by Bush blinking all the time...or pausing in....the
middle........

of a sentence to compose himself...

my $0.02
ian