internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:15:00 -0400

Outback works. Just ask for no croutons and the steamed veggies and only eat the green ones, I also skipped the tomato but that is because I don't like them, not sure what their carb count is. I usually got the lobster tail if they had it with the steak.

When I was really hard into trying to loose some weight (lost 50 lbs, gained it back the next year, I like to eat too much) that was where I would eat on the road because it normally came to about $30 which was under my daily meal limit.

Drink unsweetened iced tea and you're good.

Tom