internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:22:06 -0400

Le Shish - Maynard between Harrison and 54 on the east side
Sushi Thai - Big Lot's Shopping Center (behind Taco Bell) Killdaire
Farms Road Near Maynard
Baba-Ganoush Cafe - Walnut Street @ PetSmart/BJ's Shopping Center or
55 & Highhouse (I like the 55 & Highhouse best)
Danny's BBQ - off Tryon near Western Wake or Cary Parkway & 54 (just
skip the hushpuppies and fried offerings) They serve their meat
without sauces.
Rockfish Grill - Not in Cary, at Southpoint but has the ability to
swap out high carb offerings like fries for low carb veggies - they do
great trout!
Bonefish Grill - Harrison Avenue & Weston Parkway - not eaten there,
but fish is always a good option.