internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner AT arsenaldigital.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:16:50 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

Here is the ultimate low-carb restaurant that just opened in Cary (MacGregor Village).  I've eaten at the Raleigh location a few times.  Mmmmm....picanha!  Don't leave without trying a caparinha (national cocktail of Brazil).

http://triangle.citysearch.com/customer_website/39099860

David