internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:25:01 -0400 (EDT)

folks,
thanks for the suggestions. as it turns out, we went to lucky 32 which was
fine for a chain albeit a regional chain. we sat outside by the fans and
were having such a good time talking that we forgot to even ask for
lo-carbing our food (not that i personally care that much) and by desert
ended up with a giant ice cream covered brownie! lucky 32 is right across
from the cary hampton inn but is not walkable (thanks cary planners). the
hamptons have free wireless internet in room (one reason why our friends
were staying there) as a separate internetworkers item of interest.

Paul Jones
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071