internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] bread & kabob

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] bread & kabob
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:49:53 -0400

Alas, Bread & Kabob appears to have been closed for a year or so.
I was disappointed when I went there last and it was dark!
Ed W.
At 10:33 AM 8/21/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Hi I'm new.
It was supposed to close a couple of years ago, but they didn't get
around to it at the time the first envisioned. They may have finally
decided to close.

Evan

--

Evan