internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: craigduncan AT entuend.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:15:37 -0700

Lucky32 (7307 Tryon Road) is very close and has a "lo carb" indicator beside some of it's menu items
Here is a copy of the menu: http://www.lucky32.com/mimages/dinner.pdf

PS The best way to get there from Carborro/Chapel Hill is 64E and exit at Tryon road. The restruant is just before the second traffic light.