internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Lo-carb in Cary?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cheri W. Taylor" <techword AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Lo-carb in Cary?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:48:02 -0400

Spartacus Grille -- Greek/Mediterranean in Waverly Place, across the street
from the hospital.
Little Tokyo -- cozy spot for sushi/sashimi and Japanese, on East Maynard
near the intersection with Chatham.
Ciao -- fresh Italian cafe and wine bar (no pastas, just fish, meats,
cheeses, veges), in downtown Cary at the corner of Harrison and Chatham, has
nice outdoor seating area.
Green Papaya -- extensive Vietnamese menu, corner of Tryon and Cary Parkway.
Fiesta Mexicana -- wonderful fajitas, in shopping center at corner of Tryon
and Walnut/Holly Springs Rd.