internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Problem between DSL modem and router

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Problem between DSL modem and router
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:13:29 -0400

At 03:23 PM 7/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Edward Wesolowski wrote:

> Jim: did you have a surge protector?
> Can someone on the list recommend a surge protector?
> ...now I'm nervous.
> Ed W.

Ed, I like panamax surge protectors. But really anything with a good
warranty will do. Like others on the list I prefer a UPS over a surge
protector...but they aren't perfect either. AMHIK.

Shea: I've got a couple of different SP's I've been using for years. ...don't know if they have warranties tho.
...panamax, I'll look at these.
Thanks
Ed W.