internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Reported 04.07.22 00:12 from Thomas:
.:Phillip Rhodes wrote:
.:> There's a nice article here, explaining why Democrats
.:> + Kerry / Edwards supporters should support Mike
.:> Badnarik.
.:
.:This is the same reason that Republicans are financing Ralph Nader's
.:campaign. I don't buy Nader's rationale for taking their money. I
.:don't buy this rationale for donating to Badenov^h^h^h^hnarik.

Nader's rationale for taking their money is one thing; the screwy thing
here is their rationale for donating it. Do I sense a new business
model here? Third-party candidate-for-hire?

--s