internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:26:58 -0400

On Jul 21, 2004, at 3:49 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

There's a nice article here, explaining why Democrats
+ Kerry / Edwards supporters should support Mike
Badnarik. Some of you might find it a worthwhile
read:

http://www.webleyweb.com/tle/tle275-20040613-03.html

Also, my comments / response to this article are here:

http://www.jroller.com/page/mindcrime

I just can't get past the name Badnarik. An image comes to mind of us invading Sweden to hunt "moose and skvirrel". ;)

--
Ilan Volow
Ergonomica Auctorita Illico!