internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why Democrats should support Mike Badnarik
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:12:35 -0400

Phillip Rhodes wrote:
There's a nice article here, explaining why Democrats
+ Kerry / Edwards supporters should support Mike
Badnarik. Some of you might find it a worthwhile
read:

http://www.webleyweb.com/tle/tle275-20040613-03.html

This is the same reason that Republicans are financing Ralph Nader's campaign. I don't buy Nader's rationale for taking their money. I don't buy this rationale for donating to Badenov^h^h^h^hnarik.

TaB