internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:01:40 -0400

Naw, I was just poking fun at Matusiak's "something special". But I could also be getting old and starting to repeat myself. Plus, I just believe in equal-opportunity ogling.

TaB

Alan MacHett wrote:
bad (plus, we've never been), but the Saucer just has... something
special.

Yeah, like a really hot wait staff!

TaB

I could swear you posted the exact same statement a month or so ago. I'm
guessing you *really* want to go to the Saucer? But, wait, ... aren't you
married? Is the missus getting these messages? And the whole
non-gender-specific comment is beginning to make me wonder....

;)
Alan
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/