internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:58:45 -0400

MM also has an impressive beer variety (or so I have heard)

~ian

On May 24, 2004, at 3:41 PM, Ilan Volow wrote:

I don't think all of us were fully educated on the process of making beer the last time we took a tour of the Carolina Brewing Company. I think a remedial trip to Holly Springs is in order. To further our education, and what not.

If CBC isn't considered to be Raleigh, then my vote is for Flying Saucer.