internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:13:53 -0400

While I completely agree with Ilan that we need to re-visit CBC for their brew tour, that is a Saturday ONLY event and, thus will have to fall under that "Special INW Gatherings" category.

I was planning on calling Greg and his guys to see when it would be good for us to re-visit, so I will take the ball on this one. I know it will be hot, but I'm aiming for mid-July. Of course, some folks wanted a ~July 4th beer tour, instead of waiting a week. If this is you, then let thou will be heard.

I'll be sure to post info once I've got confirmations. Still, Flying Saucer is the bomb for the next Raleigh meeting. Mellow Mushroom ain't bad (plus, we've never been), but the Saucer just has... something special.

See ya then!
dave m.