internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] selling used books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] selling used books
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:15:32 -0400

Hey, is Edward McKay still around? Up on Capital, near that baby store?
If so, they are a great place to check with re: buying your old books,
perhaps even by lot. They have another location, too, in Greensboro on
Lawndale near Battleground. Two floors of used books, CDs, and software!

I have purchaed many used books via abebooks.com. Amazon is a rip. It
should be really easy to list books on abebooks, and there's none of
that unmanageable-for-busy-folk ebay-type page scanning, etc. Only
potential pain - mailing them out, but buying a bulk of envelopes and a
pack of labels would cut down on the effort there.

And I too insist - post your list here, immediately! ;-)