internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:05:54 -0400

I vote Mellow Mushroom.

I've been here since August and haven't had a chance to make it, I can also try to make sure I have the time off for it this month

~ian

--
What's that attached file you ask? Its not a virus, its my Gnu Privacy Guard signature. Learn more about how you can sign and even encrypt your emails with GPG at http://www.gnupg.org!
On May 24, 2004, at 12:50 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

As I sit here eating leftover venison strogonov, it occurs to me that the
next Gathering draws nigh. Raleigh hosts for June. So where does
everyone want to go?

-Alan