internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] June Victuals+Potions
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:59:40 -0400 (EDT)

That sounds good on the Potions front; do they have Victuals as well?
--s

Reported 04.05.24 15:41 from Ilan Volow:
.:
.:I don't think all of us were fully educated on the process of making
.:beer the last time we took a tour of the Carolina Brewing Company. I
.:think a remedial trip to Holly Springs is in order. To further our
.:education, and what not.
.:
.:If CBC isn't considered to be Raleigh, then my vote is for Flying
.:Saucer.
.:
.: