internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:44:20 -0400

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 01:18 PM, zman wrote:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Shea Tisdale wrote:
And you also said: Not when they and their cronies are responsible for a
large portion of the problem. Enron was on of W's largest contributors...

I was rebutting the part where you said they and their cronies are
responsible for a large portion of the problem. And where you implied that
they were somehow guilty of causing Enron because Enron contributed to their
campaign..

And I believe they are. The large majority of the people who were running
these companies are/were republicans and supported W in the election. Take
it how you will, but that spells cronie to me....

One important contribution I'd like to make -- Please keep in mind that these super rich, selfish, greedy (and expendable) SOBs are so far removed from the lives and troubles of "real people" that they are NOT Republicans. They are NOT Democrats. They are barely even human.

Basically, they will schmooze anyone that can help them earn more $$$. They will grease the palms of whomever is between them and larger profit margins. They will smile and shake hands right up to the point that you cannot help them anymore, then when you turn your back, they will find a way to screw you or drive a stake into your back.

Profits over people. New American Mantra.

I dare you all to take America back.

/drm