internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:32:48 -0500

Sigh... Edwards was the best. I'll still vote for "Kerry and Whomever", but
Edwards' intelligence, values, drive, and integrity still made him the best
candidate in my book.

Bummer on VA, bummer on Carolina, great on State-- but really trivial in the
overall scheme of things. Sports is a great diversion, but politics sets
the course of our lives.

Off to sleep...

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing