internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:14:00 -0500

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 16:56, Shea Tisdale wrote:

> So let me ask where are all the complaints and outrage (and posts to this
> list) about the disabled and even disfigured veterans Kerry brings up on
> stage with him at campaign stops? Where are the complaints about the
> commercials he's run with Vietnam veterans saying that Kerry brought them
> home safe?

Don't forget that those same commercials also mention 9/11 and talk
about how Kerry has "sounded the alarm on terrorism". But there's been
no outrage about that apparently. The media has managed to keep that
out of the discussion. "You decide" why (in the Fox News tradition)...
:-)

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |