internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:37:56 -0500

I choose The James Joyce in Durham, but mostly cuz its so close to me and the Harp is fresh (I've had stale Harp in another Durham establishment and I won't make that mistake again). The F&C at JJs aren't what I'm used to from Australia, but they pass. In Oz, you order either crumbed or battered and they come wrapped in butcher paper with soggy fries. Never cared much for the fries, but the crumbed fish is so fresh and so good.

Carol