internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Duplicate books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Duplicate books
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:34:59 -0500

A great place to find a good home for these is on Triangle FreeCycle
it is a Yahoo Group - someone posted this morning that they wanted
books.
In fact, if you have anything that you might want to get rid of,
Triangle FreeCycle is great because everything seems to go almost as
soon as you post it.

Also, you can post for things that you may be looking for - that's how
I got a printer and a scanner.

groups.yahoo.com/group/trianglefreecycle

Joanna Wolfe