internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: s_l AT mindspring.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:01:30 -0500

Scott:
I know that WB Yeats and Carolina Brewery on Franklin St. in Chapel Hill serve F&C. ...problem is, tho, trying the dish at these places gave me a bad impression of F&C. It was alright, but nothing to write home about, so I just figured that F&C was a pretty bland thing. (a friend who lived for a while in London used to refer to "pub grub" ...maybe that's what he was talking about.)
So if there's any INWer F&C aficionados, I'm interested to hear about it myself.
Ed W.