internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, s_l AT mindspring.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:55:22 -0500

I try the fish and chips in every pub; for some reason I'm a glutton for punishment, as most of the time you get a tasteless piece of frozen fish deep fried until it falls apart thrown in a basket next to some fries. Maybe that's authentic-- I have no way of knowing, unfortunately.

My favorite place so far is at the IW's very own Tyler's. The fresh catfish is covered with a yummy breading, cooked correctly, and placed in a basket next to some and yummy garlicy fries.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC