internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fish & Chips
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:05:54 -0500

OK, I spent my primary school years (grade school years for you Yanks) in
England and have fond memories of fish and chips.

But ... but ... People, we now live in the American South! How about
recommendations for the best Southern fried fish? Or the best Caribbean
fried fish?

I'd suggest Dip's Country Kitchen in Chapel Hill or (if you want some nice
Caribbean peas and rice as an accompaniment) perhaps Margaret's Cantina ...

K.