internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:33:23 -0500

On Feb 21, 2004, at 4:53 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

Steven Champeon wrote:

It kind of put both of us off our barbecue. Apparently, the Nazis are
from Minnesota. No word on where the Klansmen are from. Why Raleigh?

Found an article with a little more info:

http://rdu.news14.com/content/headlines/?ArID=43343&SecID=2

As it happens, I would say I disagree 100% with the viewpoints of
these people, that "blacks, Jews, and homesexuals are the ruin of
America."

True, most of it is from old white men elected to office paid for by big business and SIGs