internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:32:30 -0500

On Feb 21, 2004, at 4:43 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

Steven Champeon wrote:
>, and a bunch of idiot
Klansmen and Nazis, waving Nazi flags, the Battle flag, and so on, and
ranting in high froth about something we couldn't make out.

Wait... you said you couldn't understand what they were complaining
*about*, but yet you feel the need to deem these people as "idiots?"
That's a little presumptious, don't you think?

You may or may not agree with their cause, but I can't see how
you can justify labeling an entire group of people idiots when
you don't even know what they're issue is.

TTYL,

Phil

Well there are a few assumptions that would go along with anyone donning the pointy white sheet or taking the swastika and wearing it......