internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] demonstration at the Capitol
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:06:56 -0500

David R.Matusiak wrote:

So does this mean they are *not* idiots? Or are they back to being idiots now?

I have no idea if they're idiots or not. I never said they were or weren't, just questioned the original suggestion that they were
idiots merely because they were Klansmen and Nazi's.

Free Speech!

Absolutely. How does that paraphrasing of Voltaire
go? "While I disagree with what you say, I will defend
to the death your right to say it" or something to that
effect.

There's no question that those folks, whether they are idiots
or not, have a right, guaranteed by the 1st Amendment, to speak
freely and assemble peacefully. Would anyone here suggest
otherwise?

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org