internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:07:29 -0500

Paul Jones wrote:

http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main
to match yourself with a candidate for president. my students were shocked at the candidate that was picked for them based on their answers. i on the otherhand rigged my answers and got bush at 100%

Amusingly, I got Kerry, Kucinich, Edwards, Clark, Sharpton, Dean, Bush.
A lot of the things it asked, though, I really had no opinion on, so
I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Cheers,
Tanner