internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Candidate Match for Pres
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:12:29 -0500

Ian Meyer wrote:
I really don't know anything about Kucinich, but *do* know that I'll be voting for the Ragin' Vermonter...ah, nevermind, that didn't turn out right...but you know what I mean, and my 2nd choice is Kerry at this point simply because he's already got so much behind him, it looks like he could do it maybe...

Note well: if you're a Democrat and want to vote at all for your Presidential preference, put April 17 on your calendar. That is when the Democratic Party will hold CAUCUSES to determine which candidate gets our delegates.

The never-ending redistricting litigation has put the very basis of the elections in to question, so the state Board of Election put off the state primary elections until July. That is far too late for any meaningful participation in the presidential selection process, so the state party is implementing a contingency plan for electing delegates in lieu of the established primary election. You must be a registered Democrat to participate.

http://newsobserver.com/news/story/3318913p-2959655c.html

http://www.ncdp.org/News/caucus2004.html

TaB