internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:11:53 -0500

On Feb 5, 2004, at 4:26 PM, childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:
palls me to think our great nation has sunk to even PROPOSING this
kind of prejudice & pandering; no Western democracy has codified such
blatant discrimination into their Constitution or foundation of law,
only places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, or some little
hypersuperstitious backwater in Africa.

pissed and wanting my equal rights,
Paula

I feel that this is nothing more than going for the conservative vote in 2004.

just wait, during debates 'family values' and such will be tossed around to show how much the democrats are god hating commies.