internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:39:17 -0500

I see you point, in faft, I tried that already.

A couple months ago, I spouted off kinda like this. Then, like 10 minutes later, I realized that a little tirade wasn't going to do anything. I st down and wrote a well thought out email that explained BCC and stuff, and then had a little rant at the end about politics.

I have since ignored about a dozen of these, and when I got another at 2:30 am, I just decided to do it again

~Ian