internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:11:21 -0500

You did *not* get these from me

westside_nc AT hotmail.com, lmason7 AT earthlink.net, abaostar AT alltel.net, hchottie86 AT hotmail.com, lharrison AT dot.state.nc.us, redline1211 AT msn.com, lsmith6772 AT mchsi.com, rickandmargie AT nc.rr.com, theshadowdanced AT aol.com, lunar AT gglam.zzn.com, Marva461 AT hotmail.com, billyg AT nc.rr.com, wgreer2 AT nc.rr.com, sajh4444 AT intrstar.net, confusedchick AT gaggle.net, jhs AT pinehurst.net, MPearce218 AT aol.com, curlyfry888 AT hotmail.com, TedRWatson AT aol.com, PSCDII AT aol.com, muleluvr AT bellsouth.net, Hcfootball19 AT aol.com, Becgodwin AT aol.com, Steven_Wilson AT bd.com, mbass AT carolina.rr.com, conniefwebb AT earthlink.net, LOTMV164 AT aol.com, jwh82350 AT yahoo.com, pategreene AT msn.com, flippolo7 AT aol.com, pmp071687 AT yahoo.com, BoogBr AT aol.com, mytmouse421 AT aol.com, wiz789 AT hotmail.com, friendly79 AT hotmail.com, LuVeRgIrLxOxOx AT aol.com, MBPleasant AT aol.com, johnj AT dockpoint.net, Conk31 AT aol.com, psghetto2 AT aol.com, wcotton188 AT yahoo.com, Susieteach25 AT aol.com, sl_raines AT hotmail.com, korky2005 AT earthlink.net, jjohnson AT dot.state.nc.us, gck01 AT doc.state.nc.us, nclifton AT nc.rr.com, rgtart AT gsiwave.com, astewart AT criver.com, taylor.stephens AT springs.com, Joehsmothers AT aol.com, cherry777 AT earthlink.net, Dingaling42 AT aol.com, dick3392 AT peoplepc.com, sawicker AT unity.ncsu.edu, rafiki7878 AT acninc.net, kwn50 AT hotmail.com, jrose AT irvingisd.net, hcsuperstar2002 AT aol.com, Medmaybe AT aol.com, tgodwin AT faytechcc.edu, robert.weber AT wachovia.com, dot-n-don AT email.msn.com, WeathersJon AT aol.com, HCSaxPlayer AT aol.com, Mgplat AT aol.com, raynor AT beaufortco.com, belindasasser AT hotmail.com, Lilmonkeyc1 AT aol.com, rjb814 AT charter.net, amurray1 AT nc.rr.com, RButler283 AT aol.com, sjohnson38 AT nc.rr.com, HCHSpiccoloprincess AT yahoo.com, KimanniSister AT aol.com, GFButler AT DOT.State.nc.us, Charles_Gilmore AT biogen.com, millsr1 AT wyeth.com, loudmouthsmg AT earthlink.com, dsurles AT dot.state.nc.us, IwalkforGod AT aol.com, ianmeyer AT mac.com, jbacon3 AT yahoo.com, Kennebec113 AT aol.com, peaceshack AT aol.com, lewis.long AT pgnmail.com, biochemiphys AT hotmail.com, susie AT rhudspeth.com, pweber AT dpi.state.nc.us, SilverTabby000 AT aol.com, RowBatCU AT aol.com, connie AT greenvillenc.com, copudude AT cs.com, kjackson AT dot.state.nc.us, g19296022 AT aol.com, lookfordeb AT hotmail.com, DADDYTEDC AT aol.com, sremilla AT highlandhousenc.com, jrblue AT earthlink.net, HCSoccer24 AT hotmail.com, MicBorge AT aol.com, ChasThomas AT aol.com, rsneddon AT earthlink.net, Ncscience113 AT aol.com, bbird_13200 AT yahoo.com, PearlRocker1020 AT msn.com, sas AT greenvillenc.com

And just a note, the first reply was from a family member, who worked for most of their life at the Swift denim mill in Erwin.

The second, calling me an anti-american was from HCSaxPlayer AT aol.com.

Also, some of those are bad, bust most aren't.

~Ian