internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Dave's Pop Culture Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Dave's Pop Culture Update
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:28:43 -0500 (EST)

> Why they gotta be hating on Margaret Cho? What is scary is that these
> people will likely exercise their right to vote. We are all doomed. :(
>
> http://margaretcho.com/attacks_from_the_right.htm

...which has a link:
"Most of my traffic has come directly from a site called freerepublic.com,
which posted the "transcript" from Drudge."

...and *that* page scrolls on and on with comments, and between all the
pages there are nearly 200 comments ... and that's just the one thread;
there must be thousands of comments from hundreds or thousands of these
people.

Man! I am never going to be able to kill ALL of them before election time...

-Alan, whose sedatives have worn off ;)