internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:30:39 -0500

On Jan 23, 2004, at 8:24 AM, Thomas Beckett wrote:
You can tell whether a carpenter is truly serious about hammering by the tool s/he uses:

http://www.deadontools.maasdam.com/ds_hammers_1.html

My brother the carpenter favors the Stiletto titanium hammer:

http://www.russellsformen.com/02rsp02/sti-fh10c.html

Not only is it lighter, but it transfers less of the shock and recoil into your arm, helping to prevent repetitive stress injuries. (He turns 40 this year, and so has to worry about that type of thing.)

And this model looks nearly as cool as the Death Hammer

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006K158.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Some try to achieve immortality by performing grand deeds or the accumulation of
great wealth. On the whole I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC