internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Handyman Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Handyman Services
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:25:22 -0500

My Church - the United Church of Chapel Hill - does a sale of gifts of
time and service.
One of our members - Henry Lister - can be purchased for $100 for 4
hours of general work of the type you indicate.
The money goes to Church World Service, so you can write it off as a
charitable donation.
Henry has spearheaded several of the Habitat houses that United Church
as built.
He also is well versed in small electical (I purchased him last year
to replace the fan in my bathroom with a fan/light combo.

http://www.unitedchurch.org/

Call the Church office and inquire about purchasing a Gift of Time and
Service.

Joanna