internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:56:32 -0500

I've heard that Acme is good but expensive. I've also heard good things about Sparrow in Chapel Hill, that might depend on what part of Durham you're in. We had our bathroom redone last year and Brad Norman of Worth Plumbing (383-7303) did the plumbing work. He was a bit persnickety but his work was excellent. I don't know if he does repairs or just major jobs.

hey, while everyone's thinking about such things, can someone recommend
a good plumber in Durham? we have a leak :-( I checked the archives,
but apparently Internetworkers don't need plumbers often.

Paula the semi-lurker

Sarah Ovenall
Victoria Regina Tarot
http://www.thefool.com