internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Handyman Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Handyman Services
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:55:17 -0500

I have been very pleased with Lee - I use them for maintenance on my
AC and Heat.
They do PMs and put maintenance accounts at the top of the line for
repair.
They used to do a parts and labor inclusive contract, but stopped this
two years ago.
I had to replace my AC unit two years ago this spring. The did a
great job and a offered
a fair price. There is a good GSA website about purchasing central AC
units on line.
They did everything right according to the website - including
suggesting I get other quotes.
They also followed up after installation.

I use Suggs Plumbing for plumbing repairs - they try to save you money
by avoiding
return trips or trips that take them back to the office to retrieve
parts. They are
probably as expensive (or cheap) as any other plumber - we're in the
wrong occupation folks.

Joanna