internetworkers - [internetworkers] Thanks for your help finding speaker for Greensboro Feb. 12

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <cpsr-rtp AT cpsr.org>, <cpsr-activists AT cpsr.org>
  • Cc: Holly Ross <holly AT nten.org>, Matthew Latterell <matthew AT netcorps-nc.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Thanks for your help finding speaker for Greensboro Feb. 12
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:57:22 -0500 (EST)

I received lots of helpful suggestions and several volunteer speakers.
Thank you all!

Tom Caswell, IBM Tivoli Privacy Manager, will be doing the session. His
plan for the session looks interesting -- see
http://www.nten.org/conferences-2004-nc-privacy

The conference planners asked me to send their thanks:

Please thank everyone for their willingness to participate--great to know
there is a good network of folks out there able to speak on these topics!

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)

  • [internetworkers] Thanks for your help finding speaker for Greensboro Feb. 12, Judy Hallman, 01/23/2004