internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Burnett" <burnett AT pobox.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Handyman Services
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:52:14 -0500 (EST)

Sil wrote:
> Paula wrote:
> .:You folks do know Subscape Annex, Steve's ambient soundscapes project,
.:is playing tomorrow night in Carrboro, right?

Thanks for mentioning it, Paula (and thanks for noticing, Sil): I'd sent a
note to the list Wednesday night that I was half-afraid had been buried in
peoples' mailboxes under yesterday's thread.

> Steve hit the list earlier this week with a note.
> I'll be out of town, tho, otherwise I'd be there.

Again, thanks for the thought :).

> Steve, the first weekend in February is bad for me as well, but I
> should be home the last weekend in January and the middle two weekends
> in Feb. :)

Great: Subscape Annex's next show (after this Saturday) is Friday, Feb 13
(no I'm not superstitious, why do you ask?), also at Templeball Gallery in
Carrboro, for the formal opening of Alan Botifoll's art show. Given that
it's the second Friday of the month, several art galleries in Carrboro
stay open late and tend to have coordinated showings the same way that
Raleigh's art galleries do on First Fridays (the not-recently-updated
Carrboro 2nd
Friday artwalk website at http://www.2ndfridayartwalk.com/ ).

My friend Alan Stewart's art show is opening at Sizl Gallery the same
night about a block from Templeball Gallery.

> (j/k! no, don't hit me with that death stick!!)
> --sil

Don't worry Sil, I'm not filming the sequel to _Driller Killer_ anytime
soon. Promise.

best,
Steve
Subscape Annex