internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:45:44 -0500

James Dasher wrote:
Just so's you know, I wasn't trying to win anything. It's an interesting topic. I've only been a student of military theory and history, never a practitioner. I defer to the expertise of those who have it - and in your case, that includes a wide range of topics.

Maybe we could have an InterNetWorkers Assault Weapons event. Y'know, everyone bring their favorites, like the Scotch Whisky tasting a couple months back. It would be a good opportunity for f2f discussion and to broaden everyone's knowledge on the subject.

TaB