internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: machett AT ibiblio.org, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the cowards at the Pentagon
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:26:05 -0500 (EST)

Reported 03.12.09 23:00 from Alan MacHett:
.:But I'm not glad for the level of wholesale slaughter we seek and achieve
.:with our "surgical" strikes.

Somehow, the mental image I get with this phrase is a scene from some
civil war flick, tent flappin' in the breeze, screams in the background,
then Our Hero's bloodied face, then the odd angle of a pants leg, and
finally fella with the hacksaw ..

--s

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)