internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RDU Airport = Really Safe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stella L." <thumb_nails AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RDU Airport = Really Safe
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah,
i said some of the lotions can be set off by some of
the security. More specifically, some hand lotions
contain glycerides, which trip alarms on one kind of
explosive detection machine that is widely used to
screen checked luggage at U.S. commercial airports.
See:
http://www.eturbonews.com/editions/12AUG2003.htm

Stella