internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: RDU Airport = Really Safe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: RDU Airport = Really Safe
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:28:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Lance A. Brown wrote:
->I almost had a 2" long, 1/2" wide hexagonal piece of hematite with a 45
->degree angled dull pyramid-style point on one end confiscated at the

Last year my boyfriend had a big pink wrench confiscated at RDU before we
flew to Portland OR. He had been using his bag at the Stanley Cup finals
at RBC and forgot to remove it. And then he mentions right before we get
to the security check that he hoped the pyro they were going to use (but
never did) wouldn't register as explosives since his bag was sitting next
to the pyro dudes when they were setting up.

(The wrench was pink to mark it as belonging to his company; would you be
caught stealing a pink wrench? :) )

Cheers
KJ

CHANGE IS VALUABLE WHEN THE OPPRESSED BECOME TYRANTS
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu