internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cool website, can't tell if it's real

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cool website, can't tell if it's real
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:59:53 -0400 (EDT)

Some discussion about this at the bottom of:
http://www.macnn.com/news/21235&startNumber=41

and on all of:
http://plex.us/outbursts/liebermann.html

from WHOIS:
Organisation = Exuis.com:
exuis = pres. ind. of Latin (as defined from three online sources):
exuo = to draw out, take off, pull off, put off
exuo : to divest, strip off.
exuo : to lay aside, put away, store/strip, deprive.

I'm guessing clever hoax.

-Alan