internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:15:16 -0400

I don't often contribute to this list, but I thought I add my thoughts here.
I agree that people will speak and act differently depending on the
relationship. People often have different circles of friends with different
group interests and habits.

But I think your work environment should match your own personality and
habits. If you have to change yourself to fit in at work, maybe you're in
the wrong job. It's also possible to make actual changes your your
personality, etc. and that may be the other direction you should take.

-- Michael Best